PreBiò Olive Powder
Prebiotic food from dried pitted olive paste
PreBiò Olive Powder was conceived as a part of a research project developed in collaboration with the Edmund Mach Foundation in San Michele all’Adige, Trentino.
A fine powder obtained by drying pitted olive paste. A process carried out in such a way that limits oxidation and does not thermally alter the product, which therefore preserves all its nutritional properties.
1 SPOONFUL (20 g)* =
50 mg of POLIPHENOLS = 15 spoonfuls of extra virgin olive oil
16% of the recommended daily amount of FIBRE
35% of the recommended daily amount of POTASSIUM
12% of the recommended daily amount of VITAMIN B6
17% of the recommended daily amount of VITAMIN E
PreBiò Olive Powder has prebiotic properties:
- it is a concentrate of poliphenols, bioactive compounds that mostly remain in the separated pulp during the process of making extra virgin olive oil (98%)
- rich in fibre
- contains a high amount** of vitamin B6, vitamin E and potassium
- a source*** of phosphorus and vitamin A
- also contains calcium, iron, magnesium and zinc
- stimulate the immune system
- prevent inflammation
- help to prevent cardiovascular diseases, liver diseases and cancer
- are potent antioxidants and have therefore an ANTI-AGING effect
- contributes to regulate normal bowel movements
- regulates glucose levels in the blood
- reduces cholesterol levels in the blood
** ≥ 30% of the recommended daily amount (RDA)
*** ≥ 15% of the recommended daily amount (RDA)
(mean values per 100 g of product*)
* Values referring to production in 2019
** Naturally occurring sugars
PreBiò Olive Powder
one powder, many uses
- An ingredient for sweet and savoury recipes
- A flour that is completely vegetable and gluten-free
- A 100% biological and natural food thickener
- A food supplement with prebiotic and antioxidant action
A Prebiotic food that is born
from our circular economy
In OlioCRU we strongly believe in the human power to intervene on the global environmental impact through a multitude of single small actions. The circular economy is part of this vision.
Through a long research and the collaboration of numerous qualified and motivated professionals we have tried to achieve this goal, conceiving the fruit of our harvest, the olive, as a source of numerous resources.
We have reached a total use of this good of ours, creating, with the residual (processing) materials, a series of products that exploit all the potential with very high nutritional and antioxidant value of the fruit.
But how does it work?
The pitted olive paste that remains after the extraction of the oil is transformed in a completely natural way into a pure olive powder with a very high concentration of polyphenols, fibers, minerals and vitamins and above all with an important PREBIOTIC action.
Also available in bulk
Innovative ingredient and one of a Kind, intended for companies interested in producing superfoods or food supplements that ensure maximum nutritional intake and preserve the well-being of organism and are source of benefic properties for the body.
A Prebiotic line for your well-being
Starting from da Prebio’ olive powder, we have developed a PATENTED PROCESSING PROCESS that combines dried olive paste powder with buckwheat flour, pea flour and chestnut flour.